Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Sales Force Effectiveness Senior Business Analyst
The VP, Sales Force Effectiveness Sr. Business Analyst position will be a thought leader in managing stakeholders, leading projects, evaluating and implementing new Salesforce tools to drive effectiveness and process efficiency in sales and marketing teams across Synchrony. Strong experience with Salesforce administration tasks, Salesforce technical requirements, project management, stakeholder management, database architecture and administration using Salesforce tools like Einstein Analytics and Marketing Cloud a requirement.
This role will work across multiple functions and disciplines including Sales, Marketing, Risk, Credit, finance and IT, and be a liaison between technical teams and business teams to help provide actionable insights and efficient processes to the business.
- Ensure Platform continuity and soundness with new build work across Sales, Service, Marketing and Analytic Clouds
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness in business processes through effective communication, leadership, oversight and execution.
- Work closely with business to translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of salesforce configuration and custom developments approaches.
- Analyze business solution needs, gather requirements, execute to ensure on-time delivery of project deliverables.
- Perform wing-to-wing project management
- Be a liaison between business, IT and other data management support teams.
- Develop and implement analytical and digital marketing frameworks and strategies using Salesforce tools to drive adoption and add business value.
- Must be capable of successfully completing all Salesforce Admin tasks.
- Coach and mentor salesforce administrators.
- Implement solutions to ensure and monitor data quality within Salesforce.
- Perform other duties and/ or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics or MIS discipline from an accredited institution, OR in lieu of degree, 9+ years of progressive business experience in a business analytics and Salesforce Administration in financial industry.
- 5+ years’ experience working with cross functional data, implementing data models, delivering analytics solutions using tools such as SQL, SAS, R, and Einstein Analytics
- SFDC Admin Certification.
- Travel > 50% to site locations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Master’s Degree desired.
- Experience with deploying data models in Einstein Analytics, and performing role/profile security on the Einstein Analytics platform.
- Strong documentation and training skills.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Advanced SFDC Admin Certification
- Experience with or understanding of JIRA or other Project Management systems.
- Marketing cloud integration with sales cloud experience.
- Understanding of Synchrony’s Data warehouses and databases a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Data Lakes, etc.)
- Experience leading optimization projects and standard release management
- Excellent Presentation, Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Experience with or understanding of Agile Project Management.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 85,000.00 - 170,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Marketing
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.