Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Manager, Franchise Sales
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there.
The Sr. Manager, Franchise Sales will be responsible for the sales process from initial solicitation through contract completion. This will include identifying and sourcing prospective new franchisees, pipeline maintenance and adherence to sales processes. This person will represent the brand(s) and be able to ethically coach prospects through the
discovery process, financing resolution and market development.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
- Develop the budget for franchise development. Monitor and ensure that budgets are met.
- Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and advise CEO/Board of new opportunities.
- Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analyzing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision.
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
- Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees. Research target market: Research market for most fertile source of franchisees
- Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required.
- 5 years in a similar role or industry and in a professional office environment
- PC knowledge with the ability to use the following software programs: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel, Access, Internet, Drobox, Tableau, Project Manager etc. CRM System experience
- Tertiary level Qualification.
- Working knowledge of current industry sales management practices, approaches, tools, resources and skill sets vital to all aspects of Franchise Development. A proven track record of demonstrated sales success in the franchise sales industry.