Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Rep; Cary, IL in Chicago, IL at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Works independently to sell Stryker Medical products to account base in a defined territory. Achieves assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual quota by taking a consultative approach to selling. Focuses on the development of relationships at all levels of the hospital organization, listening to customer needs and providing product solutions and customer service that exceeds their expectations.
About Sage Products LLC, now a part of Stryker
Since 1971, Sage Products has developed disposable healthcare products trusted by leading healthcare facilities worldwide. Our company has a core belief in prevention—that simple, evidence-based interventions lead to extraordinary outcomes. Now as part of Stryker, one of the world's leading medical technology companies, we continue to develop innovative products that help prevent healthcare worker injury, patient skin breakdown, healthcare-associated infections and other adverse events. For more information, visit www.sageproducts.com.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow current base of business in Acute, Long Term Acute Care, and Rehabilitation facilities in your assigned territory
- Grow sales with new business to facilities in your assigned territory
- Meet and exceed annual forecast expectations, including consistent new business
- Meet and exceed activity expectations and goals as provided by Regional Manager
- Establish best practice related to daily activity fundamentals
- Communicate with your Regional Manager and Sage sales and marketing management on a regular basis per manager expectations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Field Reps and Regional Managers
- Be a student of your products, clinical studies, competition, and overall business
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual development and business reports that may be requested by management
- Understand and utilize salesforce.com effectively and efficiently and complete weekly/monthly activity standards
- Prioritize account activity, opportunities, and peripheral responsibilities
- Utilize all technology available to enhance communication with your contacts
- Plan for and participate in manager work-withs, weekly team meetings, Friday call ins, lunch and learns, and other training events
- Respond promptly to administrative requirements or requests from Sage
- Complete Field trip expense report and reports back to manager on success
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two to five years of inside sales experience preferred
- Must possess excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Must be PC literate. Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Must possess valid driver license in the state of residence
- Work hours may vary depending upon the needs of the customers
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.