Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital Services Rep (sales and marketing) - Full Time - MPMC
at Steward Health Care System
Come work with us at Mountain Pont Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC is the newest of the Steward hospitals in Utah, and has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women's Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity CareWhether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at MPMC.
Hospital Service Representative:
- Communicates the features, benefits, competitive advantages, and other properties of the hospital's services to defined target list physicians in the primary services area.
- Maximizing utilization of its facilities and generating additional revenue from inpatient/outpatient census.
- Assists in formulating budget for his/her area.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and assessment skills necessary to communicate, educate, and provide a therapeutic and safe environment for specific age groups served.
- Demonstrate personal initiative, poise, confidence, willingness to accept challenges and proven hospital/sales background.
- Negotiating, time management, organizational and listening skills.
- Preferred: College Degree and/or Medical Sales with eperience developing Physician relationships.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.