Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Director, Project Management and Corporate Business Development
at Steward Health Care System
Reporting to the SHCS President of the Northeast Region, the Executive Director of Project Management and Corporate Business Development will independently lead the evaluation and business case development of several opportunities simultaneously. Evaluations will include market and competitor assessment, business model evaluation, financial analyses, and leadership/talent assessment to support conclusions and recommendations.
The Executive Director of Project Management and Corporate Business Development will also play a prominent role in negotiations with prospective partners and acquisition targets to create and close mutually valuable transactions and will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The role will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Strong business ethics and values.
- Advanced communication skills, with ability to influence, and develop and maintain collaborative relationships at all levels within the organization and externally.
- Ability to establish and manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously, communicate prioritization of open engagements, and adjust resources as needed to effectively meet all deadlines as business needs shift.
- Public speaking experience, and in particular experience delivering substantive presentations to sophisticated and discerning audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to bring a disciplined thought process and dynamic problem-solving ability to business challenges, including the ability to manage and prioritize potentially competing objectives.
- Strategic problem solving and advanced quantitative analysis capabilities.
- Ability to adapt and operate effectively in a matrix organization and work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of hospital and physician group operations and related business processes.
- Exposure to complex healthcare projects.
- Excellent analytical skills; experience compiling and analyzing complex financial information and analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership.
- Expert level skill with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of education and experience required. Masters of Business Administration strongly preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including roles in operations, project management, finance or consulting preferred.