Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive (B2C)
SportsRecruits is a sports technology company that provides youth sports organizations, athletes and their families all the resources and guidance needed to effectively navigate the college recruiting process. Connections made on the platform have resulted in commitments to the best academic and athletic institutions across the country. SportsRecruits is privately held and headquartered in Downtown Brooklyn.
SportsRecruits is seeking an Account Executive to join our B2C sales team who has a track record of success, puts the team first, and brings a positive mindset to the office everyday. This role reports directly to the Insights Sales Manager. You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth of the business and shape the future of high school student-athletes. This person will be responsible for generating and conducting online recruiting meetings with families who have a son/daughter looking to play sports in college, manage a sales pipeline and close new business. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make an immediate impact on an emerging sales team (uncapped commission), further develop sales skills, reshape the way student-athletes go through the college recruiting process, and get in on the ground floor of a new team with high growth potential.
- Develop and manage a monthly pipeline of sales opportunities
- Conduct online recruiting meetings with families in the evenings/weekends
- Help build out efficient processes and enhance the team/company culture
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals
- Collaborate with team of sales development representatives to maximize growth
- 1-3 years of sales related experience (sales development/closing experience a plus)
- Familiarity with the college sports recruiting process is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- A competitive team player who will do what it takes to win
Candidates should be comfortable working from a home office with an appropriate office environment. The position is not limited to normal office hours and requires training at the SportsRecruits office in Brooklyn.