Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We have an opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join our dynamic team of sales professionals. This is a support position for our Sales team, inclusive of the Director of Sales, Sales Advisors, Design Coordinator and Community Relations. Excellent communication skills are required along with proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and the ability to learn departmental specific programs. Proficient planning and organization skills are also needed. This role is often the first point of contact and acts as a liaison between the Sales team and Residents, Prospective Residents and other departments within the organization. The ability to multi task, prioritize and work on multiple projects is required.
This position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Purpose: To provide administrative support for the Sales Department
- Provides general administrative support including greeting visitors, answering telephones and email communications, maintaining office supplies, processing invoices, creating and maintaining office files and marketing data base, sorting and distributing in-coming and out-going mail, preparing sales kits, copying and printing
- Answers telephones and maintains voicemail systems
- Organizes and coordinates logistics for and assists with meetings and presentations
- Coordinates production and distribution/direct mailing of internally generated marketing materials
- Compiles data and prepares database reports
- Coordinates budget worksheets and tracks marketing project costs
- Maintains inventory of marketing collateral materials and logo merchandise
- Facilitates direct deposit process
- Contributes to newsletters, marketing materials and documents through editing and proofreading
Minimum Education, Skills, Knowledge, Work Experience:
Required: Office administration experience; excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; understanding of sales and marketing principles; competency in computer and data entry/reporting
Preferred: College Degree; experience working with older adults
Splendido is a Life Plan Community for those age 55 and better. Thanks to our creative and dedicated staff, we offer residents new possibilities each day—along with resort amenities, numerous options for healthy lifestyles, and a breathtaking location in Oro Valley, Arizona. Splendido includes 293 Terrace and Villa Homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and rehab housing and services, along with multiple restaurants, a fitness center, art studio, a putting green, and more.
Splendido is located at 13500 Rancho Vistoso Boulevard in Tucson.
What We Offer:
Mather LifeWays offers a competitive benefits package* that goes above and beyond. Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- 401(k) program with strong employer match
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days, sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- Medical benefits with HMO and PPO options
- Optional dental PPO insurance
- Tuition reimbursement promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs, including free annual wellness screening
- Learning to Age Well Program – employees can be reimbursed up to $130 per year for completion of classes such as music lessons, yoga, or foreign language classes
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Mather LifeWays
- 501(c)3 public student loan forgiveness program
- Convenient subsidized parking or public transportation for certain locations
- Discounted employee meals
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Expectations of Mather LifeWays Employees:
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, customers, and coworkers
- The ability to learn new tasks and information and apply to serving others
- A commitment to delivering on responsibilities
- Reliability, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
About Mather LifeWays:
Based in Evanston, Illinois, Mather LifeWays is a unique, non-denominational not-for-profit organization founded in 1941. Dedicated to developing and implementing Ways to Age Well, we create programs, places, and residences for today’s young-at-heart older adults. These include senior living residences (The Mather, Mather Place, and Splendido); a variety of community-based initiatives; and Mather LifeWays Institute on Aging, a resource for research and information about aging, trends and innovations in aging services, and more.
Mather LifeWays values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “Chicago’s Top Workplaces” by the Chicago Tribune for four years in a row, and have been recognized as Illinois’ Healthiest Midsize Employer.
Mather LifeWays is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment. Please do not state "refer to resume."