Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DIRECTOR OF SALES - SPLENDIDO
Are you an experienced Director of Sales with a passion for inspiring and leading a team? Splendido is the premier life plan community of Tucson and we have an opportunity for our Director of Sales (DOS) position. This position leads the sales effort including educating prospects on the attributes of MLW’s Life Plan community, securing deposits and ensuring move-ins in a professional and timely manner that assures achievement of occupancy goals. The DOS manages the sales process including selection, training and on-going performance management of the sales team. Assures all inquiries, depositors and new residents receive a consistent ‘Mather Experience”.
This opportunity is primarily Monday through Friday but requires weekend availability for office and sales coverage.
Purpose: To lead the sales effort including educating prospects on the attributes of Mather’s Life Plan community, securing deposits and ensuring move-ins in a professional and timely manner that assures achievement of occupancy goals. Manage the sales process including selection, training and on-going performance management of the sales team. Assure all inquiries, depositors and new residents receive a consistent ‘Mather Experience”.
- Responds to assigned prospect inquiries in a timely and appropriate manner as defined in the sales training and goals, consistently delivering a sales ‘Mather Experience’ for each customer.
- Generates personal sales productivity to meet sales, appointment, email and phone contact goals.
- Leads sales team to achieve team accomplishment of productivity goals including sales goals, appointment, email and phone contacts.
- Provides on-going training, communication and mentoring to the sales team to assure each maintains a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of community sales process, home availability, services, policies, data base management and goals; resulting in appropriate personal and team utilization of REPS, approved sales policies and procedures, Build communication system and other programs as identified.
- Oversees the application/approval and commencement process as a liaison between prospects/depositors and sales team members to assure program adherence.
- Assures current, complete and accurate data in the CRM system while using the program appropriately for individual sales.
- Partners with the Orrington marketing team to create and measure effective marketing/pr campaigns.
- Develops and manages sales budget to achieve target goals.
Minimum Education, Skills, Knowledge, Work Experience:
Required: Sales Management Experience & track record, Selling experience (service related), Strong computer skills, professional appearance and demeanor
Preferred: College degree, 3 years Senior Living or related experience
Splendido is a Life Plan Community for those age 55 and better. Thanks to our creative and dedicated staff, we offer residents new possibilities each day—along with resort amenities, numerous options for healthy lifestyles, and a breathtaking location in Oro Valley, Arizona. Splendido includes 293 Terrace and Villa Homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and rehab housing and services, along with multiple restaurants, a fitness center, art studio, a putting green, and more.
Splendido is located at 13500 Rancho Vistoso Boulevard in Oro Valley/Tucson.
What We Offer:
Mather LifeWays offers a competitive benefits package* that goes above and beyond. Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- 401(k) program with strong employer match
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days, sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- Medical benefits with PPO options
- Optional dental HMO or PPO insurance
- Tuition reimbursement promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs, including free annual wellness screening
- Learning to Age Well Program – employees can be reimbursed up to $130 per year for completion of classes such as music lessons, yoga, or foreign language classes
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Mather LifeWays
- 501(c)3 public student loan forgiveness program
- Discounted Employee meals
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Expectations of Mather LifeWays Employees:
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, customers, and coworkers
- The ability to learn new tasks and information and apply to serving others
- A commitment to delivering on responsibilities
- Reliability, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
About Mather LifeWays:
Based in Evanston, Illinois, Mather LifeWays is a unique, non-denominational not-for-profit organization founded in 1941. Dedicated to developing and implementing Ways to Age Well, we create programs, places, and residences for today’s young-at-heart older adults. These include senior living residences (The Mather, Mather Place, and Splendido); a variety of community-based initiatives; and Mather LifeWays Institute on Aging, a resource for research and information about aging, trends and innovations in aging services, and more.
Mather LifeWays values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “Chicago’s Top Workplaces” by the Chicago Tribune for four years in a row, and have been recognized as Illinois’ Healthiest Midsize Employer.
Mather LifeWays is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment. Please do not state "refer to resume."