Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cash Management Sales Officer
at Signature Bank
Added to system:
6/4/20 2:32 PM
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the ninth consecutive year in 2019.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
Sales Officer – Cash Management, Northern California - San Francisco, CA
In this position, you will manage the sales process for cash management solutions including managing and training Sales staff and ensuring a positive on-boarding experience for clients. If you a motivated, results-oriented leader with an effective sales strategy and ability to build out a successful sales team, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage, train, and develop a team - management, coaching, hiring, and employee relations; establish a collaborative team environment
- Prepare pipeline analytics to assist sales team with business development and client retention; coach and train on new products; manage product vendors
- Observe and identify market trends and client behavior; report findings and provide market insight to Private Client Groups and Senior Management
- Promote collaboration between the Sales and Client Delivery teams; ensure teamwork on the client onboarding experience
- Review client proposals and pro forma statements to ensure accuracy and efficacy
- Visit clients and assist Sales Officers on high value sales calls
- Minimum 10 years of experience with cash management services
- 5+ years cash management sales experience
- Strong knowledge of banking products; experience in commercial banking preferred
- Demonstrated experience with reporting and analytics; able to analyze data, identify trends and benchmark services
- Effective management skills with ability to direct, coach, motivate, develop and supervise staff
- Client service oriented with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- High ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred; Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus
- Competitive BONUS program
- Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
- Tuition and gym reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Pet Insurance
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.
Signature Bank will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and federal laws applicable to Signature Bank.
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
*Signature Employees – Do NOT use this site. Please apply via the Workday login page or contact Human Resources - Staffing if you have questions.
If you are a Returning Applicant and you are interested in this position, please log in by entering your Email and Password. Next click "Add to My Jobs".