Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Foreclosure Sale Oversight Analyst
at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 5th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms) contract with us to manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, including collecting homeowners’ mortgage payments, paying homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and helping homeowners in default to get current once again.
The Foreclosure Sale Oversight Analyst will focus on the implementation, trending, and management of the process of utilizing Auction.com. This individual will also focus on preparing value analyses and advising on credit bid strategy as well as reporting regularly on results.
- Assist in implementing auction success programs and developing new marketing ideas.
- Perform review of applicable sub-servicers vendor management, oversight and annual vendor approval process.
- Conduct random sampling based on overall sale numbers of sub-servicer credit bids, invoicing and valuations to insure accuracy.
- Review auction result data and conduct neighborhood impact analysis to drive bid strategy on multiple levels to maximize return on investment.
- Assist in the determination of high value thresholds based on recommendations and reporting.
- Provide direct recommendations on property descriptions to assist in marketing strategies on high value properties.
- Conduct asset reviews on an as needed basis.
- Review results to determine that third party proceeds are positive to an REO outcome and handle market and peer analysis.
- Organize weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings as required with Senior Management, Auction.com, and other business partners covering the implementation process, ongoing performance and results, bid strategies, and potential new marketing ideas.
- Two years’ experience with real estate valuations, marketing or analysis
- Preferred experience in auction or foreclosure sales
- Demonstrated ability to report on data and analyze results
- Detailed-oriented with financial calculations experience, including time value of money
- Must have strong communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills and be able to work independently
- Strong Excel skills required
- Tableau experience desired but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required