Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Coordinator
at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 8th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
This individual will work closely with both Portfolio Management and the Managing Director of Corporate Strategy and Business to facilitate the development of new business relationships, assist in the organization of outreach to current business relationships, and manage the overall reputational development of Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing.
- Owns the organization and materials associated with new client meetings. Materials to be organized by prospective collateral type, and understood needs of potential client
- Assists in Scheduling reoccurring Face to Face integration with Clients, Rating Agencies, and Industry Conferences
- Responsible for developing quarterly to biannual client outreach events
- This individual will own the RFP process, contract review process, and general timelines associated with onboarding new prospective clients
- Associate will provide Monthly reporting detailing the following; prospective Clients and the status of the Relationship, Scheduled Client/Rating Agency Onsite events at SMS Facilities, Scheduled Conferences and Agendas, and Scheduled Client Outreach events
- Associate will own contact information and tracking for current clients, prospective clients, and rating agencies.
- Associate will own the biannual client survey process, result analysis, and current client level of satisfaction monitoring.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required
- Amendable to changes in priority, project scope, and deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Package, specifically Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a business development position, or client facing role preferred
- Ability to think critically and analytically as it pertains to graphical representations and performance reporting
- Advanced project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent in experience will be considered.