Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President of Sales Finance & Operations - Dairy Division
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
At Shamrock, we’re doing dairy differently. From reimagining the familiar with innovative products to industry leading sales and trade programs. We’re looking for a Vice President of Finance & Sales operations who will be responsible for identifying and executing profitable growth enabling strategies. This role will directly support the sales and marketing team and work cross functionally with all departments including supply chain and operations. This position will own revenue management, category management and sales process optimization. This position reports to the Senior Vice President Shamrock Dairy Division and requires regular interaction with Sales, Finance, Marketing and Executive teams.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership with revenue and margin management. Primary revenue management activities include pricing, sales reporting, planning, forecasting, customer proformas and trade spend management
- Lead category management including supporting sales and marketing with key customer and product insights using IRI and other industry sources
- Lead dairy analytics initiatives for sales and marketing to develop tools and analytics to improve performance
- Participate in weekly cross functional S&OP meetings including providing updated sales forecasts
- Lead in the development of sales reporting to help track incentives and performance.
- Support fiscal management including annual budgeting, ROI analytics, forecasting and sales reporting.
- Support marketing and sales executives in building a robust and credible storyline for senior level meetings.
- Identify and develop process improvements to enhance efficiencies and improve profitability
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, data analytics or a highly analytical field; MBA Preferred
- 8+ years’ work experience in Sales Finance or Sales Operations
- CPG industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen to model new growth scenarios, to help business partners make sound financial decisions
- Strong and experienced people manager
- Experience working in MS Excel and financial systems; Power BI experience preferred
- Hunger to identify insights and turn them into actionable plans
- Self-starter with a desire to rollup sleeves, managing competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams
- Ability to think fast and react in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Strategic influencing abilities
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.