Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager, Beverage
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Regional Sales Manager, Beverage will lead a team of Beverage Sales Managers across the Western US to represent and sell dispensed beverage products for Shamrock Foods Company through all foodservice channels. (S)he will support the branch beverage specialist team.in actively seeking new customers outside of Shamrock Foods Company with our unique selling propositions and product lines. The Beverage Sales Leader is responsible to meet all assigned division sales goals.
- Working with the beverage leadership team develop and manage a comprehensive strategic selling plan to drive sales growth.
- Lead the beverage sales specialist team in identifying key customer targets that are aligned with the sales plan and meets overall divisional goals
- Drive optimal product margins and establish competitive customer pricing to meet division profitability goals
- Build proforma’s that meet Shamrock Foods Company requirements and achieve expected profitability
- Support field sales with expert industry knowledge and through customer interaction
- Provide reporting and analysis; sees trends and possibilities that lead to new opportunities. Develop forecasts with both the operations and logistics teams
- Deliver sales presentations as needed and act as top-to-top senior executive
- Takes personal responsibility for service excellence
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years’ experience working in dispensed beverage or related field
- 5+ years’ coffee related experience
- 1+ years’ experience in Foodservice Sales or related experience
- Sales leadership experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated comfort in presenting to large groups
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays. This role operates approximately 90% in the field and 10% in the office.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.