Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive Trainee
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- El Paso
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is training to become a full time Account Executive to represent and sell products for Shamrock Foods Division to hotels, restaurants, resorts and other institutional establishments or individuals at sales office or customer's place of business.
- Working in the assigned territory whenever possible and assisting Account Executives in generating business
- Entering new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database
- Resolving customer service issues and collecting outstanding accounts receivable balances
- Keeping Account Executive up to date with any information pertaining to their customer base
- Participating in all sales functions, including but not limited to, district meetings, monthly marketing functions, cuttings, market trends, food shows, and new item request meetings
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Sales experience or food service related experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Current driver's license and auto insurance required
- Must be able to use a laptop
- Basic math skills required
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings weekends, and holidays
- Applicant must have an interest in becoming an account executive in the future
- Must live in or near to assigned territory or be willing to relocate
- Regularly required to drive, stand, and walk frequently during a day to day basis
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.