Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Support Representative-Kent Facility -Sunday-Thursday Shift
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Sunday-Thursday with some weekends and holidays
On a daily basis, this individual will be responsible for working in a professional team environment and performing various duties.
JOIN OUR TEAM
The shift is Sunday-Thursday with some holidays and weekends.
We do background investigations and drug tests.
- Provide excellent Customer Service and support to our customers and associates
- Accurate and efficient computer based order entry.
- Reporting as needed, working with customers and associates to solve problems
- Notification of substitutions or out of stock items to associates or customers
- Processing orders over the phone for customers
- Work with Vendors, Brokers, and Sales Associates to optimize sales opportunities, samples, and receipt of special delivery products
- Tracking order shipments.
- Will participate in Customer Service Survey calls.
- Provide call support in Market Recalls, and coordinate, pick-up, credits, and documentation, for our customers, associates and QIA department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/equivalency required. Formal college education or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2 Year customer service experience in a professional office environment.
- A flexible Schedule including Saturday, Sundays and some Holidays.
- Preferred background in food service, restaurant or distribution center operation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Intermediate level computer, and data entry skills, including: Word, Excel, 10 Key, and telephone/skype systems. Ability to work on multiple software platforms.
- A high level of professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Basic mathematic skills
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Constant attention to detail, requires ongoing alertness and working with frequent interruptions
- Ability to understand and respond to the needs of both internal and external customers
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status