Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Sales Account Specialist-Kent Facility
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
The Program Sales Account Specialist will work directly with Program Account Executives to support the overall satisfaction and contract compliance of National, Regional and Local contracted customers assigned to the Program Sales Department. This position will work with a team of professionals that provides best in class service to a variety of customers. The Specialists will work on multiple projects and be required to meet established deadlines and effectively communicate with all departments.
Join Our Team
We do background investigations and drug tests.
- Manage assigned tasks in a manner that will ensure customer satisfaction.
- Submit New Vendor and Item Stocking requests.
- Monitor proprietary inventory levels and work on resolutions when there is an issue or potential shortage.
- Allocation – work with buyers on proprietary allocation
- Maintain Order Guides and communicate changes with customers.
- Review local bids and work directly with contract compliance on issues or changes.
- Manage local contracts, request from vendors/brokers as needed
- Manage LTOs
- Communicate to accounts on new item updates
- Review customer performance metrics to the terms of their contract and communicate issues with account execs.
- Draft letters and memos to keep customers and all FSA Departments updated on activities.
- Review and improve service level by monitoring Out-of-Stock and Sub Reports, Price Override Reports and Weekly Usage and Demand Reports.
- Work closely with Procurement Department to ensure that proper inventory levels of needed products are in stock at all time and available to assigned customers. Prepare and present projected usage information to Procurement in a timely manner as needed.
- Work with marketing/procurement to sell discontinued items and market new items.
- Collaborate and communicate with fellow team members and branch associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school equivalency required, with a college degree preferred
- Experience in School, Health Care, Bid or Chain Sales is strongly desired.
- Computer skills required; knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize is vital, must work well in groups, and be able to manage heavy workloads with many interruptions.
- Strong knowledge of the food service industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ Years of working in the Food Service Distribution industry with an understanding of business processes and customer/vendor relationships.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status