Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Sales Representative-Helena
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- M-F 8-5 and as customers need
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 250,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With nearly 25,000 employees and more than 60 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill. and generates approximately $23 billion in annual revenue. Come join our team where we help you make it!
- Build a consultant relationship with customers by offering proactive ideas and solutions enhancing their competitive edge.
- Diligently prospects for new customers, cold calls and makes effective sales presentations utilizing the FSA sales model to grow the territory.
- Increases territory sales revenue and gross profit by acquiring new customers and growing existing accounts.
- Achieves monthly sales and gross profit targets including FSA Brand goals consistently.
- Coordinate and guide a team of experts that specialize in products and/or services and deliver a tailored approach for the customer.
- Use industry metrics to perform effective customer business reviews strengthening customer relationships.
- Deliver timely critical information for procurement and delivery needs to customers.
- Work with inside customer sales representatives to maintain account activities.
- Responsibly consider inventory levels on both stock and non-stock products to assure minimal shortages.
- Utilize CRM to facilitate customer and internal communications and analyze data.
- Assume responsibility for collections of monies on all product sold.
- Read trade publications; attend trade shows, seminars, vendor demonstrations, and meetings.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous broadline food service sales experience or equivalent; such as restaurant industry experience.
- Successful track record in building a sales territory in the food service industry preferred.
- Ability to confidently close the sale.
- General inventory / operations / culinary knowledge (dining establishments).
- Professional appearance is required.
- Excellent communication, analytical and computation skills.
- Computer literate and willing to embrace new technology.
- Safe driving record, valid driver’s license and dependable transportation with valid insurance.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to pass background investigation and drug test.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status