Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, IMUSA
at Sebesta Inc.
City : DORAL, FL
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 33,000 employees and over €6,1b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Lead and grow IMUSA USAbusiness with Department Stores, Distributors, Supermarket / Grocery chains, Pharmacydiscount and other channels through thought leadership, category acumen andmerchandising solutions. Specific duties include:
- Establish and implement strategic business plan that maximizescustomer profitability and service levels and achieves growth and revenueobjectives
- Deliver sales, margin and expense budgets; provide forecasts basedon customer channel, category sales, and profit plans; continuously reviewactual results
- Utilize consumer insights to validate new product introductions,product extensions, and product promotional opportunities that meet/exceedsales targets
- Work with sales, operations and finance teams to ensure success ofcustomer sales strategies
- Demonstrate category/shopper expertise by analyzing retailer,syndicated POS, and household panel data; use insights to drive recommendations
- Lead category performance reviews; analyze trends, issues; provideinsights and recommendations
- Assist in continually optimizing the purchase and productinteraction paths online and offline
- Omni channel account planning i.e. promos, digital merchandising,etc.
- Working cross-functionally with supply chain and forecastingcounterparts
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and account management experience withnational retailing organizations, preferably in Housewares or Consumer Productssector
- Extensive experience with managing similar accounts as such: DepartmentStores, Distributors, Supermarket / Grocery chains and/or Pharmacy discount;driving impact and results across a variety of categories, levels, andfunctional groups
- Excellent project management and follow through skills
- Self-driven and Proactive with strong communication andinterpersonal skills
- Solid expertise with MS Office Suite, (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness/ability to travel 25-35% of the time
Groupe SEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see OFCCP Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
- If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact HRUSA@groupeseb.com
- Groupe SEB invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting HRUSA@groupeseb.com