Scottsdale Gun Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Firearms Sales Consultant
at Scottsdale Gun Club
As a Firearms Consultant, you will provide superior customer service by assisting customers in the selection, demonstration and purchase of all products including firearms, firearm accessories, ammunition, special orders, courses and any other club services. Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide knowledgeable customer service.
Skill / Requirements
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous employment in retail sales and above average knowledge of Firearms and the Firearms Industry
- MGA Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain an SGC Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit within the 90 day probationary period
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers
- Ability to meet & exceed sales goals - proven sales success
- Strong drive & competitive nature
- Excellent oral/written communication and customer service skills
- Must possess excellent accuracy, organizational, and dependability skills
- Tactful and diplomatic interpersonal skills