Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pricing and Business Development Finance Manager
- Job ID
- Operations Leadership Jobs
- Employment Status
- Regular Full-Time
SBM Management is currently looking to hire a Pricing and Business Development Finance Manager to join their team! This position enhances industry leading pricing models and delivers successful pricing proposals that follow a logical and data driven methodology that are supported by client value propositions, appropriate market research and competitive intelligence. This position drives pricing structures and benchmarks that result in client adoption and expanded client relationships. This position requires the ability to think strategically and act on industry trends and variable requirements by clients as well as an operational focus and a passion for demonstrating the value we deliver every day.
- Develop and enhance industry leading pricing models that foster client and manager collaboration and value creation.
- Prepare pricing proposals consistent with SBM pricing guidelines; client value propositions; industry trends and benchmarks that differentiate the SBM value proposition and resonate with clients.
- Prepare periodic financial updates for client Quarterly Business Reviews that review financial results and value delivered.
- Support and explain pricing proposals and financial results with clients and SBM Managers.
- Participate in meetings with clients and field operations as an integral contributor of our solutions team.
- Assist in structuring pricing programs that deliver maximum value for our clients and SBM.
- Develop and maintain financial and operational benchmarks.
- Work with VP Finance and other departments to improve information flow and accuracy of financial reporting.
- Participates in financial due diligence of new business.
- Work on accounting and finance projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance. MBA with marketing focus desirable.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in pricing, finance, preferably with an emphasis on pricing and business development.
- Must have a strong business and financial understand of how to price effectively in a services environment.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work with imperfect information.
- Effective communicator able to present recommendations to clients and senior management.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and deliver to deadlines and collaborate with others as needed to do so.
- Solid technical and analytical skills in finance, general accounting
- Strong computer skills, particularly in the areas of MS Excel, Financial report writers in an ERP system environment.