Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Liaison / Sales -Scottsdale
Santé Operations is hiring a B2B, Healthcare Liaison/Salesperson to cultivate relationships and network with community healthcare partners. We are seeking experienced healthcare sales professionals with an established network of contacts in the Phoenix market. Sales professionals with a proven track record of success in Home Health or Hospice sales is especially desired. The Healthcare Liaison is the foundation of the company’s census development and market penetration. Their primary focus is to ensure a consistent, high occupancy/census of all Santé entities, (Transitional Rehabilitation Centers (TRCs), Home Health, & Hospice) by growing patient referral volume through strong relationships with assigned referral hospital personnel, surgeons / physicians, medical groups and other healthcare partners. Santé offers benefits including monthly mileage stipend, laptop/company phone, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/pet/disability), PTO, paid holidays, 401 (k) savings, wellness discounts and employee assistance programs (travel, legal, counseling)
- Call on physician offices, hospitals, medical groups and other healthcare locations to market and educate stakeholders about Santé services with the goal of obtaining referrals for appropriate patients.
- Initiate and pursue networking activity where synergies may exist with other providers in the post-acute industry such as home health agencies, hospice agencies, and other inpatient providers.
- Meet and exceed goals of ensuring all targeted contacts in the assigned territory are aware of Santé divisions, locations, and services.
- Attend and participate in special marketing events, such as trade shows, industry events, or vendor fairs.
- Assist in developing a market plan using data to aid in defining and meeting goals. Examples of data include the following:
- Identify, create, maintain records and follow-up on all relevant contacts and influencers of referrals in an assigned territory.
- Assess patient referrals to facilitate the admission process between the discharging hospital and the receiving Santé entity.
- Provide education to prospective referral source, patients and family members on Santé services, explain what to expect and answer any other questions about the referral, care delivery and discharge processes.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with healthcare sales and business marketing required. Related experience representing multiple service lines preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of post-acute services, including: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF), Home Health, and/or Hospice.
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance meeting minimum State requirements.
- High School or GED equivalent required
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.