Salem Media Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive- Digital Media
at Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group / Salem Surround - the FISH in Orange County is looking for a digital savvy, highly motivated sales professional to join our advertising team selling our Digital Marketing Solutions to local small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs). Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented, is a relentless hunter, driving to win new businesses, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals. If you are passionate about selling, have a deep knowledge of digital advertising principles and products, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills - then we’d love to talk to you!
This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with SMBs. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our customers grow their business.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are self-motivated and results oriented
- You have an outgoing, resilient personality
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business
- You’re confident and not willing to accept average
- College degree with 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- Strong understanding of local market and digital media.
- A Demonstrated record of success in a fast paced, goal oriented environment.
- Knowledgeable of Digital products and applications such as Search Engine Marketing, Audience and Search Retargeting, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management and Marketing, Digital Display, Website Development, and Email Marketing.
- Strong skills in planning, communicating, organizing, and in developing customer relationships.
- Ability to develop a strategic sales plan.
- Proficient in prospecting high potential accounts and setting up appointments with key decision makers with the ability to secure at least five appointments weekly with qualified prospects.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills and able to deliver compelling advertising presentations.
- Ability to develop a Digital Marketing plan that addresses client objectives and reaches the target audience.
- Effectively able to overcome client objections and articulate the value of recommended solutions.
- Ability to close annual Digital Marketing deals for at least $25K or more.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability are essential.
We offer a base salary plus commission based on experience along with a full benefits package including paid holidays and vacation.
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.