S & P Data
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outbound Sales Representative
at S & P Data
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2014, we're proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across the USA and Canada including Cleveland, Troy, and Albuquerque.
As an Outbound Business to Business Sales Representative, you'll call customers to have a conversation about their business and its needs in order to match them with the perfect solutions and upgrades available from our client. You'll also need to respond to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing by assuming full ownership of customer's requests and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Achieve sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
- Perform data analysis of current service utilization to identify and present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Meet personal and team quotas and goals by actively applying techniques provided in training and mentorship
Do you have experience working in a B2B sales environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment?
We want you on our team.
Skills for Success:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills allowing you to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to relate to various personalities and age groups and foster fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- Deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time
- You solve problems using past experiences and your creative brain to craft solutions that makes sense for our client and the customer
- Are self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
What we offer:
We are a mid-sized company with a very flat organizational structure- you'll have direct access to the "big wigs" in the company. There are many chances for exposure to new ideas and departments which means you'll get various opportunities to upskill. We love to promote from within and work hard to prepare high potential employees with the skills they need to succeed.
- Two weeks of in-class training plus ample support as you transition into production
- Love weekends off? You will be working a Monday-Friday schedule
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development for those with goals to move up the ladder
- A ton of opportunity for mentorship to prepare you for career advancement as the company grows
Click below to check us out:
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program
As an equal employment/affirmative action employer, S&P Data employs, retains, promotes, terminates and otherwise treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualification and competence, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected classifications or characteristics.
This policy also includes job assignments, transfers, wage and salary reviews and equal treatment in and access to company paid benefits.
Through our EEO and Affirmative Action Program, the company takes positive steps to ensure that equal employment opportunities prevail. Elements of our written program are available to all employees upon request.
Listed below are several employment programs and requirements to which we willingly adhere. The actual statements are posted in visible locations throughout each work location.
Affirmative Action Program/Equal Employment opportunity
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Disabled Veterans/Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Drug Free Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Immigration Reform and Control Act
Polygraph Protection Act
- Job Safety and Health Protection Act (OSHA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation (OBWC)
Sales reps Retention associate Rep Representative Customer Service Inbound outbound call centre center Cleveland