S & P Data
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service to Sales Associate
at S & P Data
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
What WE offer YOU:
- Full Time $14.00-$16.50/hr based on attendance PLUS all of teh below!!!
- Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
- $500 Sign On Bonus
- Fun office culture with Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few.
- We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISIONWe’ve got you covered!
- There is plenty of room for GROWTH
- Employee Referral Program
- We will set you up for success with fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with continuous support.
You’re typical day at work:
As an Inbound Customer Service and Sales Associate, you will be calling customers, and make them lucrative offers to suit their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if YOU have:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Full time work week of 40-44 hours
- Shifts are between 8 AM and Midnight Monday to Sunday.
- New Opportunities beginning in March 2019
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout ONTARIO. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.