S & P Data
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Sales Representative
at S & P Data
Who is S&P Data?
S&P Data is a leading North America contact center group. We have multiple, right-sized contact center facilities located throughout the US and Canada. No offshore call centers for us. Our centers are state-of-the-art. They are large enough to justify a major investment in technology yet small enough to sustain our unique culture.
S&P is not the contact center partner for everyone. We’re neither the biggest nor the lowest cost option. Yet our clients stay with us for years. Why? Bottom line, they love working with S&P. Also, it could be because the folks that chose S&P tend to get promoted. That’s an endorsement we’ll take any day.
Who are we looking for?
A Customer Service Care Representative (CSR) may be requested to work an inbound or outbound customer queue (or both). The Care CSR will be responsible for servicing customer inquiries, troubleshoot technical interrruptions, equipment services, billing, upselling as well as providing high quality customer focused service to either business or residential consumers using knowledge of products, systems and procedures. The CSR will also perform data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution. If you feel you are one of these individuals and have the desire to work for the fastest growing Call Center in Rio Rancho, NM then apply!"
- Responds to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing
- Troubleshoot and support techbnical occurances customers call in for guidance
- Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
- Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
- Assumes full ownership of customer requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
You own this if:
- 6 months of customer service experience within the last two years.
- Experience in sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Strong understanding of internet technology
- Ability to build customer relationships over the telephone
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills so you can express clear ideas to the customer
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
What WE offer YOU.
? $12.00 an hour PLUS UNCAPPED bonuses and incentives! Our associates make AN AVERAGE of $16-$18/hour with bonuses!
? Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
? Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/Raffles/SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
? We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
? There is plenty of room for GROWTH
? We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
- FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 5 AM to 10 PM (7 Days a week Sunday through Saturday)
- MUST be flexible to work during hours of operation
So, what are you waiting for, APPLY!
We want to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position and we look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss your qualifications.
This company is a growing organization and wishes to bring on those individuals who want to thrive and grow in a flexible, dynamic environment! If you feel you are one of these individuals and have a desire to work for a rapidly growing call center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico we want to talk to you!
We are located at 2351 HP Way, Rio Rancho, NM 87144
*Please note: A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.