S & P Data
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Team Manager- Sales & Service
at S & P Data
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Team Leader enjoys coaching, supervising and training exceptional customer service Associates within a team environment in a Call Center, someone who thrives in a customer service environment, loves working with computers, and loves taking care of Associates and customers.
What WE offer YOU!
? A competitive salary plus a competitive performance-based bonus incentive plan)
?Opportunity to earn Additional Incentives/Prizes/Bonuses
?Fun office culture (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ Spirit Week Events, Food- just to name a few)
?We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
?There is plenty of room for GROWTH!
? We will provide PAID training- Classroom style/engaging training environment with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
This position is known internally as a Team Leader, as a Team Leader you will be managing Associates, assisting/coaching Associates in reaching team goals/metrics. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services through holding your Associates accountable by:
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide professional managerial skills and knowledge to support Associates in the Call Center
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately coach, discipline, and train Associates within the appropriate systems
- Apply customer service techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if:
- Previous Supervisory experience working in a Call Center
- 3-5 Years experience in Sales or within a Call Center environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 45-55 hours - Available to work 5-6 days a week. Shift timings are between 8 AM and 11 PM - Monday to Saturday
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Michigan. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.