Rusnak Auto Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rusnak Auto Group
- Job ID
- Loma Linda , CA
- Regular Full-Time
- Business Unit
- Hyundai Inland Empire
- # of Openings
The mission of this position is to contribute to the success of Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by providing key assistance to management and sales department and actively coordinates vehicle tracking.
Effectively Assists Management in Department Scheduling, Planning and Customer Service
- Assists in directing and scheduling of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times.
- Actively shares responsibility with the sales manager for planning and leading sales meetings.
- Regularly attends managers meeting and assists in preparation.
- Assists (GM) with proactive planning and implementation of various projects.
- Ensures that dealership policies and procedures are followed by salespeople.
- Provides administrative support as needed for the Sales department.
Effectively Assists Sales Department in Vehicle Tracking
- Reports all new and used sold vehicles to MFR.
- Arranges all vehicle transportation to the customer as needed.
- Ensures consistent follow-up with customers after a vehicle is sold.
- Updates all new and used vehicle inventory consistently and in a timely manner.
- Regularly stocks vehicles in ADP in a timely manner.
- Current California Driver License with clean Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.