Rush-Copley Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Service Representative/RCMG
at Rush-Copley Medical Center
Work Hours: 40
Position Summary: The Patient Services Representative proactively ensures an exceptional experience for patients when greeting, checking in, and checking out during their appointment; answers phone calls, responds to general patient requests, takes telephone messages, schedules patient appointments, and processes registration.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years previous medical practice; experience in similar specialty setting preferred
- Experience with Practice management/medical billing software and MS Office Suite (specifically Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills; highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to set priorities, document conversations and record specific actions taken and develop applicable policies and procedures
- Flexible; able to adapt to change
- Bilingual (Spanish) capabilities a plus