Rocky Mountain Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Support Representative I
at Rocky Mountain Bank
Rocky Mountain Bank is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Treasury Support Representative I will provide all daily back room processing and support for Treasury Management services for commercial customers at all affiliate bank locations.
1. Provides courteous and efficient customer service to internal and external customers in a timely manner.
2. Set up, maintenance, research, account closing, risk review, installation, downloading of software, and training for all products when needed
3. Responds timely to Treasury Management Department telephone calls, emails, footprint tickets and assist with problem solving as necessary.
4. Provides assistance to Treasury Management customers for all of Heartland’s member banks that will include troubleshooting, password resets, account billing, report generation and other related requests.
5. Maintains updated procedures and controls within support functions.
6. Attends seminars as directed by department manager.
7. Provides information for Metric reporting, track errors and reports issues and concerns to manager as necessary.
8. Assists department manager with daily duties and or projects as directed.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. 1-3 years of customer service experience.
3. Excellent communication skills with the ability to give clear instruction.
4. Banking knowledge preferred
5. Knowledge of MS Office.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Rocky Mountain Bank offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Rocky Mountain Bank’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will