Illinois Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Commercial Sales Support Specialist
at Illinois Bank & Trust
Illinois Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the Regional Commercial Sales Support Specialist will act as a liaison between the Commercial Business & Sales Effectiveness Manager and the Commercial Sales Executive Leadership teams within the member banks, which includes but is not limited to Commercial, Treasury Management, Payment Solutions, and Retirement Plan Services. This position focuses on regionally supporting the Senior Commercial Leaders and Commercial Bankers in increasing retention, growth and development of commercial client relationships. Responsibilities include providing a high level of internal customer support; understanding and driving the sales culture and vision of the organization within the member banks, maintaining and delivering reporting and metrics; and managing all additional aspects of sales support in the sub lines of business.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Commercial Sales Support
1. Partners with Commercial Sales colleagues to support the management of the overall customer experience model for each bank within the region, which includes the reassignment of opportunities, prospects, and leads of any termed bankers
2. Imports leads for commercial sales into Salesforce
3. Assists with pipelining/forecasting
4. Supports the Commercial Sales Leaders in the delivery of sales coaching to their sales teams within the banks, which includes understanding the sales culture and vision within each bank
5. Provides industry/business analysis for Commercial Sales
6. Prepares pre-call planning prep and materials for Commercial Sales client meetings
Sales Management Support
1. Manages regional Commercial Sales dashboard with account/relationship reassignments with the Commercial Business & Sales Effectiveness Manager for ongoing accuracy
2. Generates and distributes bank specific Salesforce reporting to the member banks
3. Records reassignment of all Commercial Sales colleagues within assigned region
4. Coordinates and prepares materials for Commercial Sales meetings
5. Enforces management direction with automated follow-up
6. Acts as a liaison between Marketing and Commercial Banking at the bank level to ensure marketing events/campaigns align with the Customer Experience Model
7. Actively follows-up with any Commercial Sales leads generated by marketing events/campaigns
8. Maintains a thorough knowledge of all applicable compliance laws and regulations including but not limited to BSA/AML/OFAC/CRA, consumer compliance, etc.
1. Acts as the primary Salesforce administrator for the member banks within their region, which includes;
a. Maintaining data integrity in the system (keeping household data correct, maintaining accurate customer, prospect, lead and COI data)
b. Extensive knowledge in all aspects of Salesforce to allow for enhanced usage of capabilities, such as campaign management, etc. to further sales efforts
c. Working with the Commercial Sales colleagues to ensure sales reports are completed on a timely basis, pipelines are current, calls are logged, households are correct, and goals are entered properly
2. Supports Salesforce training under the direction of the Commercial Business & Sales Effectiveness Manager, with a focus on consistency of process and procedure
a. Training includes but is not limited to; initial Salesforce rollout; system enhancements; release updates; and new hire training for Commercial Sales colleagues
b. Actively identifies training and development needs within the banks and effectively communicates those needs to the Commercial Business & Sales Effectiveness Manager
SECONDARY & NONESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 1-3 years banking related experience, preferably with related experience in sales and commercial banking
2. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
3. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
4. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
5. Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines, with the ability to adapt within a changing environment
6. Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
In early 2014, Freedom Bank based in Rock Falls, IL, merged with Riverside Community Bank. Later that year, Illinois Bank & Trust was born to incorporate the Rock Falls and Rockford Regions. In 2015, Galena State Bank became part of Illinois Bank & Trust, resulting in the representation of more than 100 years of community banking experience.
The mergers allow all Illinois Bank & Trust locations to serve clients under a common brand, fostering opportunities to expand the bank’s presence in the state to better serve customers through increased locations, greater convenience and expanded service.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will