Ritter Insurance Marketing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medicare D-SNP Product Sales Specialist
at Ritter Insurance Marketing
We are looking for a knowledgeable, experienced Sales Representative to add to our expanding team. Ritter Insurance Marketing is adding to our team and we’d love for you to be a part of our extensive growth!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Initiating and/or developing long term relationships with individual agents and agencies.
- Focus on providing information and resources to agents on how to break into the market through grassroots strategies.
- Focus on grassroots/community and provider partnership marketing.
- Marketing insurance products and services offered by Ritter to agents and agencies within assigned territory.
- Provide knowledgeable support to agents and agencies via phone, email, and live chat.
- Engage existing agents to provide resources and support to enable them to focus on grassroots marketing/D-SNP sales.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled call and webinars to support agents with the tools and resources needed to be successful in the D-SNP market.
- Develop and coordinate D-SNP/grassroots marketing (including provider partnership opportunity) specific content for agent communications and regularly scheduled calls.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, sales, or business preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of low-income subsidy and general Medicare and Medicaid coordination, with a specific emphasis on state Medicaid programs and benefits as they pertain to the D-SNP plan options.
- Superior relationship building and business development skills are essential.
- Active Life/Health Insurance License is a huge plus.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation and sales skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn proprietary computer systems needed.