Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engagement Call Center Representative
at Resilient Health
Are you doing what you love? We are!
Why? At our core, we are a resiliency-building company. Our purpose is to unleash the power of our employees and participants to create a resilient world, one person at a time.
As an innovative, learning and collaborative organization, every position contributes to this purpose and our employees are the heart and soul of who we are. We support healthy work/life balance for our employees and invest in their potential through opportunities for continual learning and growth.
If this resonates with you, then read on!
About our Engagement Call Center Rep:
The Engagement Call Center Rep will be a member of the team that is responsible for answering and routing incoming calls, responding to inquiries, managing complaints, and providing general information to callers. This position will also verify client insurance/eligibility and schedule initial client visits.
What an Engagement Call Center Rep Does at Resilient Health:
- Be the welcoming voice of Resilient Health.
- Answer and route all incoming calls and provide general information to callers.
- Process all incoming emailed or faxed referrals and track all incoming referrals.
- Verify client insurance/eligibility.
- Schedule initial client visits and follow up with clients as needed.
- Meet performance metrics expectations.
- Performs other duties as required.
What You Would Bring to Our Company as an Engagement Call Center Rep:
- Ability to organize projects, prioritize workflow and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Knowledge of business equipment, computers, computer software and office procedures.
- General knowledge of phone systems.
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word & Excel
- Professional appearance and great people skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment, initiative and tact in dealing with management, supervisors, and staff.
- Able to effectively and politely answer a large number of telephone calls and transfer calls
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Above average written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on correct English grammar.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience with call center or secretarial/receptionist functions.
What You Would Need to be Able to Do:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to push and pull file cabinet/desk drawers open and closed daily.
- Must be able to retrieve items/supplies on overhead shelves and bend/stoop to reach files located in bottom file cabinets.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use calculator, telephone, keyboard and various office machines.
- Must be able to communicate both in person and on the telephone, enter information on the computer and read various instructions.
- Must be able to read numbers, reports, and computer terminals.
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action.
- Personal maturity is an important attribute.
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to do simple math calculations, input data into the computer, and analyze data as requested.
These Would be Your Working Conditions:
- Usually works in a typical office setting.
Where You'll be Located: 2255 W. Northern Ave., Phoenix, Arizona
If all of this sounds like something you were born to do, then we would love to hear from you! Please Apply!