Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Liaison/Business Development Specialist FT
at Resilient Health
Are you doing what you love? We are! Why? At our core, we are a resiliency-building company. Our purpose is to unleash the power of our employees and participants to create a resilient world, one person at a time.
As an innovative learning and collaborative organization, every position contributes to this purpose and our employees are the heart of who we are. We support healthy work/life balance for our employees and invest in their potential through opportunities for continual learning and growth.
If this resonates with you, we’d love for you apply!
About our Community Liaison/Business Development Specialist
Resilient Health provides First Episode Psychosis (FEP) services at our 1st Street location in Phoenix. These services are funded by a grant, and we are looking for a motivated and dynamic team player to help ensure the grant’s success. We’re looking for someone to develop strong relationships with healthcare collaborators in our community, as well as someone who are ensures we are keeping up with the requirements of the grant.
- Maintain a close liaison with Mercy Care’s Special Project Manager during performance of this grant contract period
- Develop monthly progress reports, as well as any additional requested reports from funding source
- Develop and maintain relationships with hospitals, urgent care centers and medical practices to educate them on the FEP services we provide and work on connecting their patients to our services
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing on creating and implementing strategies for increasing patients
- Develop a clinical tracking mechanism and coordinate with the Clinical Director to ensure grant requirements are met
- Regular travel will be required within the Metropolitan Phoenix area
- Research and discover new potential prospects and identifies decision makers for prospects.
- Be an expert on FEP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (for customers and business partners)
- Excellent relationship building and customer service abilities
- Time management skills and personal responsibility to ensure productivity in a self-directed working environment.
- Strong orientation towards teamwork and flexibility with changing business needs
- Successful sales presentation utilizing PowerPoint
- Desire to gather information, learn about the behavioral health industry and specifically with FEP services, customers, businesses, and the ability to apply knowledge to conversations
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record is required
- Clinical background is helpful but not required
- Two years’ experience in a sales environment is preferred