Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Account Manager
at Red Hat
- Job ID
- Field Sales
- Remote base
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join us in Cincinnati, OH. In this role, you will be assigned specific accounts and customers within a territory and work to gain a better understanding of the challenges that some of our biggest customers are facing. You'll collaborate with these accounts to discover new opportunities, use past solutions as blueprints for future success, and build relationships with C-level executives to guide technological decision making. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on the success of Red Hat's business. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities
- Sell the complete Red Hat’s portfolio of solutions within assigned enterprise accounts
- Promote Red’s Hat value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to closing
- Maintain and develop new relationships within your assigned accounts
- Excel in a fast-paced organization
- 5-7 years of sales experience in the software industry
- Experience selling in both direct and partner models
- Knowledge of and passion for Linux and open source technology
- Demonstrated knowledge of the market and competitive knowledge opportunities
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.