Qurate Retail Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager, Integrated Marketing
at Qurate Retail Group
Job Description Details
As a Business Development Manager on Zulily’s Integrated Marketing & Partnerships Team, you will help build, communicate, and grow zulily's vision of delivering new and fresh experiences every day. BDMs are responsible for sourcing compelling advertising partners, negotiating and developing strategic marketing/vendor partnerships, and delivering great opportunities to zulily customers.
Our ideal BDM is ambitious in nature, detail oriented, and comfortable working in cross-functional teams. They are creative, organized and adept at time management skills.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect and identify new brands and key marketing/advertising partners. Negotiate, implement, and manage the closing of new business.
- Maintain and grow relationships with key advertising partners to maximize revenue and support strategic priorities.
- Develop and actively manage short- and long-term account plans based on client brand objectives.
- Work closely with lead generation resources to ensure an appropriate flow of quality advertising leads.
- Accurately and effectively manage sales pipeline to prioritize business opportunities and resources.
- Use data to identify and implement opportunities for sales process improvement. Analyze new advertising partner performance.
- Use a variety of tools to create reports, analyze data, and act on the insights derived from the data.
- Ensure that our clients continually receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Reach and exceed individual sales goals while partnering with team to achieve overall team goals.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in enterprise sales, negotiation, or brand/agency relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience selling and generating new business, with an ability to create partnerships from the ground up that have large impact
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others
- Innate attention to detail
- Must be solution oriented, adaptable and a persistent innovator
- Some travel may be required
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
At Qurate Retail Group you’ll discover a whole world of difference!
You’ll feel the energy everywhere at Qurate Retail Group. We are a select group of like-minded brands, a world of individuals all driven by a shared passion for bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Working together with integrity and purpose, in a culture like no other. When you’re part of Qurate Retail Group, you’ll be one of 27,000 difference makers in eight countries who help millions of customers around the world discover curated collections of unique products every single day. We are not limited by bricks and mortar or defined by any screen. We are always evolving, ever expanding and we never stand still. We rise to the occasion, discover what’s next and ignite the industry. We are creating the third way to shop.