Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Leader: Mid-Atlantic
The Territory Sales Leader is responsible for leading a team of Sales and Fitting specialists in the region. This position will drive regional sales initiatives, identify new growth opportunities and maintain strong partnerships within the golf industry.
- Serve as the key sales and business development leader for the Region
- Identify, delegate, and follow-up on leads generated to Sales and Fitting Specialists
- Ensure a process for all new customers is established and proper data is collected and maintained
- Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
- Identify and lead the execution of Events, Clinics and Contests
- Provide fitting support if needed
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Prior management experience a plus
- Golf industry experience preferred
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office and basis computer skills
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Travel may be required.