Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Specialist - Arizona/New Mexico
The Sales Specialist is responsible for identifying new opportunities in the market, maintaining strong relationships with existing customers and team members while delivering outstanding follow up and follow through.
• Assist with identifying new custom club fitting opportunities
• Identify and cultivate additional PXG Rental Program partners in the market
• Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude by listening, understanding and responding to customer needs and offering creative solutions
• Prepare, coordinate and report back on Events, Clinics and Contests
• Provide exceptional follow-up in a timely manner to all current and potential customers
• Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between team members
• Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
• Maintain superior product knowledge
• Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
• 2+ years sales experience
• Prior club fitting/building experience is preferred
• A professional, positive and flexible attitude
• Enthusiastic team player
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Microsoft Office and basis computer skills
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Travel may be required.