Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations/Logistics Team Tokyo, Japan
PXG is a rapidly growing company and expanding its operations into the Japan market. This position will work closely with the local Japan team, along with US counterparts to manage, direct, and organize the Sales and Marketing teams, in addition to a variety of duties as needed for PXG Japan.
- Assist the General Manager in assessing current team capabilities and establishing short- and long-term team needs.
- Work with the team to create and define sales channels and strategies.
- Work with team and key Wholesalers and Accounts to develop sales strategies and provide education on quarterly and annual goals/projections.
- Assist with providing quarterly and monthly forecasting budgets for the General Manager.
- Analyze workflow efficiencies, key performance indicators and trends, and report details on a regular basis.
- Create Sales and Marketing budgets and communicate financial details to the team.
- Implement CRM system to track sales and marketing projects, channels, and accounts.
- Provide team leadership by communicating goals, anticipating issues, planning, motivating team and building a high-performance culture.
Experience and Education Required
- Previous experience in assisting a start-up operation
- 5+ years in a sales capacity
- Experience leading teams
- Prior Golf industry knowledge and experience
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
- Teamwork, Leadership, Project Management, Performance Management, Business Acumen
- Experience working within Sales and Marketing plans to enhance company revenue
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter
- Demonstrates confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Travel 20-30% of the time (throughout locations in Japan)
Local candidates encouraged to apply.