Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Master Club Fitter - Pittsburgh/WV
This position is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs to customer specifications while providing high quality customer service.
- Properly custom fit customers to provide the best possible equipment options based on individual needs
- Ensure each customer receives exceptional service by listening, understanding and responding to individual requests and preferences
- Help drive the sales process by successfully closing fitting appointments, and promoting PXG in order to increase revenue/profitability and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales milestones
- Maintain strong communications/relationships with supervisor and provide regular updates on fitting appointments, customer questions, trends, etc.,
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior club fitting experience in a golf retail sales and customer service environment
- Demonstrated sales achievement and success in meeting targets and milestones
- Proven track record of providing superior fitting expertise while maintaining a strong customer focus
- A professional, positive and "can-do" approach
- Enthusiastic team player, self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Golf experience preferred
- Must possess a valid US driver license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 30lbs