Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fitting Specialist - Great Chicago Area
The Fitting Specialist is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs to customer specifications while providing high quality customer service.
- Properly custom fit all potential customers ensuring the best possible equipment for them
- Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude by listening, understanding and responding to customer needs and offering creative solutions
- Gather, input and report back customer-based data
- Provide exceptional follow-up in a timely manner to all potential customers
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between team members
- Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior experience in golf retail sales and customer service
- Prior club fitting/building experience is preferred
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office and basis computer skills
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Travel may be required.