Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Fitting Assistant - Scottsdale, Arizona
This position is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs to customer specifications while providing high quality customer service over the phone at PXG’s headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Properly custom fit customers via phone to provide the best possible equipment options based on individual needs
- Ensure each customer receives exceptional service and properly fit golf clubs by listening, understanding and responding to individual requests and preferences
- Help drive the sales process by successfully closing sales, scheduling fitting appointments, and promoting PXG in order to increase revenue/profitability and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales milestones
- Maintain strong communications/relationships with supervisor and provide regular updates on fitting appointments, customer questions, trends, etc.
- Maintain superior product and club fitting knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior club fitting experience in a golf retail sales and customer service environment
- Demonstrated sales achievement and success in meeting targets and milestones
- Proven track record of providing superior fitting expertise while maintaining a strong customer focus
- A professional, positive and "can-do" approach
- Enthusiastic team player, self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience helpful
Please note: Shifts will include working either Saturday or Sunday