Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry-Level Inside Sales Representative
at Priority Payment Systems
American Express-Amex BIP
The Supplier Enablement channel partners with Organizations to make it simple for Suppliers to migrate to electronic payments. These payment platforms allow Organizations to centralize multiple payment methods onto a single, secure online portal to streamline processes and improve visibility by gaining greater control over payments.
The B2B Agent is responsible for Driving Supplier acceptance for a major financial institution. This includes working directly with various Sales Channels to achieve results as outlined by the organization.
- A successful B2B Small Merchant Acquisition Agent is responsible for selling B2B payment solutions to Suppliers/Merchants up to $50K
- Educate Merchants/Suppliers on products and deliver strong value story
- Build strong rapport and maintain ongoing relationships
- Maintain a high level of integrity
- Possess strong analytical, decision-making, and closing skills
- Additional responsibilities include: coordinating all internal resources necessary to facilitate each sale, and executing proper account set-up
- Maintain above average performance ratings in key metric areas
- Flexibility in managing more than one program will be key
- Great ability to articulate the value and close the sale of financial products
- Great Communication, Organizational and Customer Service skills
- Great consultative sales abilities
- Hunter mentality. Ability to Ask for and Close the Sale
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Maturity to work within and contribute to an expanding organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sales Force
o Intermediate or Advanced Experience in Excel
- Minimum of 1 Years sales experience.
- Will consider other B2B experience with a proven track record of success
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast pace environment and make 50+ outbound calls per day while achieving sales goals
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail abilities
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills with a diverse group of Clients, Customers and Management at all levels
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Great Customer Service Acumen
- Minimum of a 4 year degree from an Accredited College or University