Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Payright Health Solutions-PPHS
At PayRight we are building software to power the current and future needs of health professionals ranging from Medical Providers to Home Health Care firms. Our white label software powers some of the most trusted Bank, health technology and RCM companies in the US managing healthcare payments. Reporting to the Lead Account Executive you will be responsible for increased total billing volume and revenue in the home care channel with a focus on third-party payment processing. Daily activity includes meeting with offices, outbound calling, scheduling appointments, contracting and handing off to our operations team for onboarding.
- Call and qualify prospects for PayRight based on partner approved list
- Create and manage a pipeline leading to repeatable, predictable revenue
- Create opportunities, and participate in, demonstrations and client discussions as assigned
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and provide feedback to the development and product teams
- Drive opportunities to closure working with other team members
- Comfortable performing to metrics and documenting activities
- Grow overall book of business in installed and new accounts
- College degree
- Proficient in Microsoft office; comfortable with Gmail and data management tools
- Experience with payments, LTC, third-party payers, home care software, agency or registry administration or billing outsourcing sales experience a plus
- Great communications skills and people skills
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Experience and comfort working independently and using CRM systems
- Some travel required (>10%)
- Competitive compensation including base, bonus & benefits
- Collaborative, casual and flexible work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of a high-growth company and work directly with senior management
About PayRight Health Solutions, LLC:
Priority PayRight Health Solutions, LLC is a technology company that provides payment education and patient payment management to health care and home care providers. Delivered through our partners, and leveraging SaaS technology, PayRight is improving providers out-of-pocket payment collection and profitability while increasing patient satisfaction. PayRight is a company of Priority Technology Holdings, a leading payment technology and processing company (NASDAQ: PRTH).