Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PrimeWest Mortgage
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."Voted "2020 Best Mortgage company in West Texas" - by KCBD viewers
Are you a decisive self-starter who can motivate people and loves a challenge? Due to our rapid growth, PrimeWest Mortgage Company, is now accepting applications for the position of Sales Manager. This person will be a competitive, independent, "doer" who can problem solve and get things done through people, and is not afraid to take responsibility for their decisions. Must be able to focus on the "big picture" and handle an extremely fast paced work environment. We will reward your talents and you are the only limit on how far you can go.
The Sales Manager leads, coordinates and directs the daily management of Mortgage Loan Officers. This leadership position is responsible for establishing and monitoring goals to achieve production objectives, recruiting top originators, ongoing sales training, as well as recommending and making decisions in personnel-related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of sales leadership experience. Preferably in residential lending, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to direct the work of sales people, including setting and monitoring goals, and implementing policies and procedures.
- Prior management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively train and develop employees.
- Knowledge of industry products or ability and drive to learn, policies and procedures, underwriting requirements, conventional and governmental loan requirements, operations, and compliance regulations.
- Stay informed on market and competitor developments.
- Must satisfy requirements of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act Sec. 19
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and holidays.
- Student Debt Assistance Program
- Tuition Benefit Program
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to PrimeWest Mortgage and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations.
At PrimeWest Mortgage, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will