Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Sales Manager
at PrimeWest Mortgage
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."Under general direction, the Mortgage Sales Manager leads and manages Mortgage Loan Officers, Assistant Mortgage Loan Officers and Mortgage Producing Sales Managers to achieve production goals, operational excellence, growth and profitability of the company.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality- ongoing training, sales & operations meetings.
2. Ensures staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development in regards to on boarding, policies and procedures.
3. Trains new mortgage sales team staff on products, procedures and Federal and State Regulations governing the organization.
4. Meets regularly with Mortgage Sales Team to discuss goals, objectives and results.
5. Shares in knowledge dissemination, reporting and communications.
6. Works closely with Loan Operations to meet company goals and objectives ensuring teamwork and superior customer service.
7. Maintains a high degree of visibility in the marketplace, along with developing relationships with real estate professionals, builders and other business referral sources.
8. Designs, strategizes and launches sales initiatives.
9. Build relationships and strengthens existing sales team.
10. Maintains continued knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements.
11. Mentors and develops staff using a supportive and collaborative approach and is an approachable sounding board: Operations, Pricing, Loan Packaging, Product rollouts, etc.
12. Is proficient in understanding real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions.
13. Adheres to HTLF Social Media Policy, including completion of the Social Media Code of Conduct when appropriate.
14. Adheres to guidelines outlined in the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
15. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
16. Supervises directly/indirectly up to 25 employees
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field.
2. 7-10 years of residential mortgage sales experience.
3. 3-5 years’ experience managing a sales team.
4. Demonstrated ability to direct the work of mortgage loan originators, including setting and monitoring of goals, implementing policies and procedures.
5. Knowledge of industry products, policies and procedures, underwriting requirements, conventional and governmental loan requirements, operations, and compliance regulations.
6. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet.
7. Demonstrated leadership characteristics, organizational skills and experience working in a fast paced extremely productive automated origination environment.
8. Ability to sell mortgage products and services
9. Must satisfy requirements of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act Sec. 19
1. Active National Mortgage Licensing System License or ability to obtain.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to PrimeWest Mortgage and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations.
At PrimeWest Mortgage, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will