Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Client Success Representative, Online Payroll Support
at PrimePay, LLC.
Payroll on your mind? You’ve come to the right place.
PrimePay is in search of our next Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) Client Success Representative (CSR) to build and solidify a relationship with our clients. Because our clients aren’t just a number, they’re family.
Looking for job security? We’ve got it! Our client base continues to grow, as does our need for rock star CSRs. As long as you’re eager to learn, have a knack for technology and are an effective communicator, you’ll fit in just fine – and maybe even find yourself on the track to management.
A day in the life of a CSR may vary, but you can always count on:
- Being a point of contact for clients using Online Payroll, ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction
- Training the end user on our system
- Provide technical support, answer questions, and troubleshoot any issues
- Completing adjustments, as needed, to help with tax compliance
- Assisting with quarterly and annual reporting requirements
If this sounds like you, then you probably have these qualities we’re looking for too. We need someone who:
- Spanish Speaking (Required)
- Is a great problem solver and has proven customer service skills
- Has a shining attitude and is optimistic
- Knows their way around a computer
- Isn’t afraid to jump into a new software program (must be tech-savvy)
- Finds multi-tasking second nature
- Can’t wait for the next level of their career
Have experience as a payroll specialist already? That’s great. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Now that we know about you, here is a little about us:
PrimePay is an employee management solutions provider offering a full range of integrated payroll and HR support services. We are a privately-owned national company, serving all 50 states from over 30 office locations. From small companies to large, from one employee to many, our clients count on us to consistently do the right thing for their business, their staff and their own peace of mind.
PrimePay offers a comprehensive benefits program including: medical/prescription, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays, plus a competitive salary.