Premier Valley Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury and Payment Solutions Sales Analyst
at Premier Valley Bank
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the Treasury and Payment Solutions (TPS) Sales Analyst supporting the Treasury Management Officers and Sales Consultants to grow TPS revenue. This position is responsible for the creation, analysis and delivery of proposals, RFPs, and sales presentations. The Sales Analyst performs pre-call planning, preparation and participates in joint sales calls with TMOs, SCs, and Commercial Bankers. Additionally, this position is responsible for identifying cross sale opportunities, and for inside sales of small business clients. Responsibilities include providing a high level of internal customer support; understanding and driving the sales culture and vision of the organization within the member banks, maintaining and delivering reporting and metrics; and managing all additional aspects of sales support in the sub lines of business.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Treasury and Payment Solutions Sales Support
1. Develops proformas, proposals and customer profitability analysis for Treasury, Card and EAP opportunities. Coordinates proposal responses and works across business lines to gather response information.
2. Provides sales demos for Treasury and Payment Solutions applications.
3. Assists with pipelining/forecasting.
4. Understands and communicates the sales culture and vision within each member bank.
5. Creates comprehensive Relationship Reviews including account structure, industry updates, and product/service recommendations.
6. Prepares pre-call planning prep and materials for TPS client and prospect meetings.
7. Serves as the designated backup to the TMO and SC and assists customers as appropriate.
8. Leads sales for small business clients including bundled treasury products and card.
9. Accompanies the Commercial Bankers, TMOs and SCs on sales calls to ensure a working knowledge of customer base and act as backup for complex client relationships.
Sales Management Support
1. Updates the SC and TMO pipelines through Salesforce or Enact and ensures pipelines are current and accurate.
2. Generates and distributes bank specific Salesforce reporting to the member banks.
3. Records reassignment of all TMO and SC colleagues within assigned region.
4. Coordinates and prepares materials for internal meetings.
5. Acts as a liaison between Marketing and TPS at the bank level to ensure marketing materials are current and up-to-date.
6. Coordinates exception pricing updates and approvals. Reviews account analysis after deals are closed to ensure that new clients and services are billing properly.
7. Actively follows-up with any Commercial Sales leads generated by marketing events/campaigns.
8. Maintains a thorough knowledge of all applicable compliance laws and regulations including but not limited to BSA/AML/OFAC/CRA, consumer compliance, etc.
Working with the Commercial Sales colleagues to ensure sales reports are completed on a timely basis, pipelines are current, calls are logged, households are correct, and goals are entered properly
1. Works with the Commercial Sales colleagues to ensure sales reports are completed on a timely basis, pipelines are current, calls are logged, and won deals flow appropriately to TM Support and the Commercial Bankers/Credit.
2. Monitors weekly Salesforce dashboards and resolves discrepancies between sales opportunities and implementations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 3-5 years banking related experience, preferably with related experience in sales and commercial banking.
2. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
3. Knowledge of cash management products, principles and practices.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
5. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
6. Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines, with the ability to adapt within a changing environment
7. Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Relationship banking. It's the driving force behind everything we do. Our relationships are based on a mutual trust between banker and client, built over time. As a Premier Valley Bank customer, you'll never be treated as an account-we don't serve numbers, we serve people. And the personal service that you'll receive at Premier Valley Bank is a reflection of that philosophy.
You'll find that banking with Premier Valley Bank offers unique benefits, like business bankers who know your name and your business; loan approvals with local decisions that don't have to come from a centralized, out-of-town office; daily courier service, picking up deposits from your workplace. But the biggest advantage may be that we have a vested interest in your business and your community, in helping them both to thrive and grow. We are committed to your success.
Premier Valley Bank is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a multi-billion financial services company dedicated to the principles of community banking: Community involvement, an active board of directors, local presidents and local decision making.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will