Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Key Accounts Representative
at Perfect 10
Key Accounts Representative
Process sales orders for high volume, specialized accounts purchases in an accurate and timely manner. Monitor the inventory of products using spreadsheets and coordinate information between several departments to guarantee high volume shipments are approved and ship within specific timeframes.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Identify, research, and support accounts in multiple verticals of business.
- Ability to resolve customer escalations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Provide strong customer service experiences with many types of customer groups.
- Verify, classify, track and resolve shipping discrepancies through an internal tickets system.
- Control inventory levels of customers across multiple programs.
- Data entry as required for all internal systems and Office programs.
- Support dealers in areas of their consumer order entry.
- Correspond with customers via e-mail to receive order specifications, verify product availability, ensure order accuracy, and provide order status updates.
- Resolve order issues by researching and coordinating product information with various departments within the company to ensure product pricing accuracy, product availability, and proper shipping documentation.
- Accurately enter alphanumerical information from written documentation into a computerized database to initiate the sales order process for high volume, specialized accounts and all international orders. Process orders according to customer’s specifications and within Perfect 10’s processes and procedures.
- Maintain various tracking and inventory spreadsheets on a daily and weekly basis to meet customer’s specifications and ensure appropriate levels of product on hand.
- Access computerized information to answer general questions or research account specific information such as invoice details, sales order history, shipping details, or other historical account information.
- Maintain documents in the departmental electronic database. Scan each document, rename and store the electronic file, and attach the electronic file to the customer account.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as scanning documents, printing, copying, answering correspondence and creating basic spreadsheets.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position..
- Other duties as needed
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Two to four years related experience in a related role preferred.
- OR Three to five years related experience in a customer service role preferred.
- OR General knowledge of business practices and terms.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Basic to intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar, and calculating numbers.
- Basis understanding of Outlook including how to send, forward and reply to incoming e-mail and manage calendar functions.
- General knowledge various standard office equipment including but not limited to multi-line phone and scanner/copier.
- Primary language used to perform this job is English.
- Proficiency in any foreign language is a plus.