Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Representative
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 07f665e1-31ac-483d-ad06-143930337535
- Collaborate closely with hospital discharge planners, social workers, case managers, physicians and management, as well as provide education staff to generate referral sources.
- Develop strong relationships with key referral sources.
- Identify opportunities for partnering and growth.
- Manage leads from referral sources and ensure efficient admissions process for clients.
- Increase the number of referral sources within a facility such as with physician, social workers and discharge planners.
- Coordinate with clinical assessment team on referrals for admission based on the services provided by the facility.
- Educate patients, families, community and other referral sources on programs, services and amenities provided within facility.
- Coordinate the completion of admission process and ensure appropriate resources are obtained.
- Travel frequently within community, scheduling meetings and developing contacts/referral sources.
- Document referral sources within appropriate contact management system.
- Develop events and educational forums that demonstrate programs and provide an opportunity to identify potential referral sources.
- Maintain existing referral relationships.
- Utilize analytic tools, such as Salesforce, to effectively plan and evaluate activity to optimize results.
- Represent facility in professional forums and communicate mission in all outreach interactions.
- Create outreach initiatives that will regularly communicate facility mission with referral sources through phone, email, e-blast, written notes, events, networking and other professional activities.
- Provide the facility or receiving team with appropriate information to facilitate admission when necessary.
- Create outreach initiatives that will ensure regular communication with top referral sources through phone, email, e-blast, written notes, events, networking and other professional activities.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related health or social services field preferred.
- Two or more years’ experience in sales and/or marketing required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile, where facility requires.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!