Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Orthodontics Service Desk Representative
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Representative, Orthodontics Service Desk will provide service desk support for orthodontic claims including contract revisions, generating claims, and information requests.
- Provides ticket support and resolves Tier One tickets for orthodontic claims, including processing requests via email from offices in the field.
- Provides contract revision support by requesting information and explaining audit and billing information and procedures.
- Prioritize and manage service tickets assignments, ensuring maximum incident resolution in minimum time.
-Coordinating timely support with billers and auditors. Collaborate with Auditor and Claim tracer in processing claims.
- Generate orthodontic claims daily.
- Conduct audit on electronic claims reports. Identify and make necessary corrections for claims to be sent electronically. Request additional information from office that is required for corrections.
- Process attachments through NEA.
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience® by demonstrating a positive attitude and providing excellent customer service to the affiliated dental practices of PDS, through the call center and email correspondence.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a dental or medical billing setting.
- QSI knowledge.
- Associate, Bachelor’s Degree or one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer Service Certificate program helpful, but not required.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.